Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jonas Plus Three Chapter 40 Finale! P2

When went back downstairs and I just talked with my brothers. Alex was chewing on his tether, and Andy had his pacifier in his mouth. They were both hugging their blankets. Alex got a blue polka-dotted blanket, and Andy got a blue striped blanket. They were very happy with their toys. Mom called us for lunch, and we all went in there and ate. Mom said that Alex, Andy and I needed to be changed again. So we all went upstairs. Joe changed me, Nick changed Alex and Kevin changed Andy. I was very wet again, and had soaked through to my chair pad again. Joe called for Mom who came in and saw that I had soaked through again. She went and got a changing pad, and a new seat cover. We came downstairs and opened presents, I got a lot of presents. I can't even count how many I got. I wanted to open that big box, but Mom said I had to wait until the end. So I waited. Alex and Andy got some clothes, and toys. Kevin got a new guitar, and some new guitar picks and a new music pad. Joe got a new grill, some cooking supplies, and a new tambourine. Nick got a new set of drums, and some drumsticks. Dad got a massage chair. Mom got some new earrings, and a malt maker. Frankie got some new shoes, and a new skateboard, with helmets and knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist splint things. It was time for me to open my big box; inside of it was a guitar. I screamed when I saw it, I had always wanted a guitar, but no one knew that. I also got a book to help me learn how to play, some guitar picks, and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment