Monday, March 5, 2012

It's National Coming Out Day! (Vlog 4, 10/11/11)

This is a video response to Tyler Okaley's National Coming Out Day video. It's a little about me and my opinions of National Coming Out Day and some other comments about it. Find me on Twitter! twitter.com Here's the link to Tyler's initial video: youtu.be And here are the resources (Don't hesitate to use them, they're always there! I'm here too. Feel free to message me here and on Twitter!): The Trevor Project Suicide/Crisis Call Center: 1-866-4U-TREVOR Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743 Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272 Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696 (PS, It looks like I accidentally cut off the beginning of the video. Just for clarification, I said "Hey YouTube, I'm Joe, and it's National Coming Out Day! Sorry for the editing mishap. I'm getting better, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment