Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Ocean - Nazca Cover (All Guitars)

I'm proud to announce that this is my first cover of The Ocean and also the first Ocean guitar cover on YouTube! "Nazca" is off "Fluxion", which was rereleased in March of this year on Robin Staps's label Pelagic Records. I did all of the guitar parts by ear and recorded each one. I recorded two distortion tracks (but only one distortion video), two clean tracks, and one solo track. Please pardon my poor video editing skills, as I'm still getting used to Sony Vegas, and the poor video quality on two of the clips (I'll annotate them to let you know which clips). And for those who ask about the black thing on my left arm, it's a splint because I sprained my wrist snowboarding. The tuning is CAFCGC - drop the lowest and highest strings to C. Thanks, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment